I struck gold

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kc2006, Jun 3, 2004.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I hit the gold mine today! I was at a local store looking at angle iron to make a box for the front of my trailer and saw a barrel full of roller style stripers! They had ones that were 25" 27" 30" 33" so i bought a 27" one for the lesco i'm buying. They were all in good shape and rolled fine there was about 25 of them and best of all they were 2.95 a piece! :D Just wanted to share, i think it was a heck of a find.
  2. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

good find and a very good buy
    go buy the rest of them and sell them here for 200.0:D :D
  3. kc2006

I thought about it!

Anybody want one? I could go pick some more up.
  4. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

how much shipping would u charge?
  5. dfrea

dfrea LawnSite Member

Where in Ohio are you? I'm in Grove City (near Columbus) and would love to get something for my 38"...
  6. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

you are getting a lesco? Man you dont need a roller. like we said and my pics show. they stripe THE best right out of the store
  7. kc2006

I know i dont need it but hey 3 bucks for even better stripes? I couldnt pass.

I'm in Youngstown (3 hours from columbus), pm me your zip codes and which sizes you'd need and i'll find out shipping costs.
  8. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi neighbor. I'm just a bit south of you in Salem, Ohio. I have 9 accounts on the west side of Y-Town.
  9. kc2006

Hey hows it going? I don't do any mowing in youngstown, I used to when i mowed for another company (mostly on the west side), most of my work is in boardman/poland/canfield and some of austintown. I actually live in austintown but i say youngstown since it used to be the great metropolis so maybe some people remember it :D Do you have a aol instant messenger name? PM me so we could talk some time.