1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I think I am addicted to this website. HELP!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RYAN, Aug 31, 2000.

1. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hey i got a good idea, if maybe chuck could make a very basic page (no big colors or anything like that) that kept like the total hits, total posts, and all that stuff, maybe even instead of whats at the top of the pages, just have one page with all the stats, give u some more room on the main pages for stuff like the directry.
  2. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

No I am not addicted NO WAY !! NO HOW!!
    I must be in denial.......help.
  3. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

Im hooked too,my family comes first-but i sneek on when they arent looking,LOL
  4. I'm with the rest of you. I check lawnsite every chance I get throughout the day, at my day job. This is the best site on the web.
  5. dhicks

dhicks Member

I'm hooked... Have been since about May. When I'm at my real job, I will check the new messages several times per day and then log on at night, too. I've given up most of the usenet groups as this site keeps me busy.
  6. Shellie

Shellie LawnSite Member

I am also addicted, and I am also addicted to telling everyone I know in the industry to check out Lawnsite.com! It's hard to stop reading once I am in here!

Have a great holiday weekend!

Shellie Beauparlant
    Turf Magazine
  7. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

I may need a twelve-step program! Think this has become a chronic condition.