1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I think I can, I think I can

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Well I had to push my dozer to the limits but she push it.

Was grading my fence Line and came across another huge rock that was in my way.

Just kidding it didn't budge:laugh:
  2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Did you really try?

3. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

You could dig around it and then try to push it out.. Maybe Pulling w/ the hoe and pushing w/ the D39?
  4. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Nothing what some dynamite can't fix. If that was blasted up into 1000lb chunks it would be worth 350-400 dollars. The rock would be used for rock walls.
  5. ClearViewGroup

ClearViewGroup LawnSite Member

haha you had me going for a minute there chris....especially since in the second pic the dirt is pushed up some and it looks like the rock coulda moved a little...i was gaining respect for that dozer FAST
  6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Second option give Junior a 20 pound sledge hammer and say go to it boy :laugh:
  7. Omran&Turbo

Omran&Turbo LawnSite Member

That's some real fun you were having there Dude, I will not even try to touch that nice rock, it looks great where it is :laugh: :laugh:
  8. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

that's not a rock. That is the top of a mountain range you found!
  9. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

this ground is very strange. I can go 20' beside this rock and dig a 15' hole and not hit a darn thing!

I just went around it. there's several of these rock on the property and in the area. I think they are cool.
  10. Dieselnut

Dieselnut LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris is we both get our fords we can pull it out. I have a 7.3. You do to dont you?