1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I think i found bobcat_ron

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by cat2, Feb 1, 2008.

1. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Wow, I have ran a bobcat ONCE for about 4 hours, and am MUCH MUCH better than that guy...
  3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

No way Ron would smoke that guy.:drinkup:
  4. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

haha been there and done that...i did it with #57's though...sounded cool when it hit the top of the cab
  5. allinearth

allinearth LawnSite Senior Member

6. cat2

from Mi

i don't know that guy is good:laugh::laugh:. i never seen bobcat_ron drive before but anyone has to be better than that guy
  7. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I had to watch that a couple times, and laughed harder the second time. Wonder if he was wearing a dust mask?.....not that it would have helped
  8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Typical CAT, no power, no wheel torque and the driver sucks I wonder if Ron still believes that all the great operations run CAT?
  9. cat2

from Mi

You all seen how smart that guy was, and you seen what he was driving. hmm what does that tell us:rolleyes:
  10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That's pretty darn close ya bunch of wise asses! [​IMG]

Even the frame of the machine is similar to my 247. But that 216 has little balls compared to the 247, I think even the first 216's were only 45 hp at best, mine is 57 w/ turbo.