I think ...I made a mistake!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Victo, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Victo

Victo LawnSite Member

I just bought a quick 36 in w/b mower and I noticed it's not a true zeron turn. It's hydro but I think I have turn it manually to make a turn I guess..because I don't see anything will comtrol to make a turn. Anybody here have quick 36 walk behind? please give soem input. Thanks.
  2. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

That Sucks :realmad:
  3. justgeorge

justgeorge LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, you are out of luck. I've read plenty of posts on here about that shortcoming, and I've only been reading this forum for a few months.
  4. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

You're exactly right, but all that information is on their website so I don't know why you're so surprised. You're not going to get a brand new dual hydro for $2000.
  5. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Didnt you know what you were buying? You should always research your investments
  6. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd say you made the mistake of not reading all of the info on the Quick 36.
  7. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

you can do a zero turn with it, but it would be hard.

I just always do Y turns and it works fine. just let the hydro help you and it's easy.

it's really very easy to turn. have you tried using it yet?
  8. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

victo all those post on what mower to buy ,and you buy that , we all told ya to stay away from the homeowner stuff what happened with the Dixie chopper you had your I on ? i thought you got a job offer and was getting out of lawn care buss
  9. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

the quick 36 is not a home owner mower. some of the components on the regular quick 36 are home owner grade, but the superduty is a commercial mower.

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

should of just got an exmark :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: