1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I think its time to start to order parts on line

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by vaacutabove, Jun 22, 2012.

1. vaacutabove

vaacutabove LawnSite Bronze Member

I have had some issues with the two local dealers. I am looking for a good place to find the fallowing: 2 speed feed heads for fs90s and primer bulb for a 550 blower blades for scag 52 v ride. Any good placed to order it all to save on shipping never ordered parts online.
  2. Bashby

Bashby LawnSite Senior Member

3. sgrenier24

sgrenier24 LawnSite Member

Pro parts direct out of New Hampshire.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. bocas

bocas LawnSite Member

edge and engine, by far best price on speed feed heads. He is a member here.
  5. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep. I ordered some extra parts for my Grandstand through jacks. In stock and order was on time. Toro is very weak on dealer support in my area. I will order parts online and fix it myself.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. mwlawns

mwlawns LawnSite Member

7. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I find the part number I want and Google the parts. In almost every case I way beat the parts houses prices. You'd be surprised at where you'll find parts. I just got Stihl 4 Mix spark plugs for under $2.50 each from Rock Auto.
  8. vaacutabove

vaacutabove LawnSite Bronze Member

what is the speed feed that fits the 90 I have been told two different part numbers.
  9. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

Just don't order from China because you will get ripped off.