I Thought Everyone May Get A Kick Outa This

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kkane97, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Dave does lawns

Dave does lawns LawnSite Senior Member

I use a dodge neon to run around town doing estimates. I can park it quickly in tight spot with my eyes closed, much faster and easier then the truck with or without the trailer.

When I was 16 I did it on my bike too.

When I started 4 years ago all I had was the neon, so I made do for a week then I installed a hitch on it and bought the smallest trailer I could find. Worked great for that year, then the next year I bought the truck and continued using the same trailer. The trailer was so small I could not see it behind me. I have since upgraded to an enclosed. :)

2. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

That setup is sweet!!! Way to work with what you had.

3. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys I have grown a lot since then and use my mower as my " trailer" next time I cut i'll snap a pic, blower on the deck frame and trimmer on the side. This set up was great but when I bought my first walkbehind this season fitting a 200lb + machine on the trailer would work but I had no way to get it in otherwise because the trailer is attached to the bike it would just lift right up. I would use it for mulch as well just bring the trailer and dump where its needed. Thanks for the replies!

Sorry for spelling and punctuation I am on the school bus aha
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Bighead38

Bighead38 LawnSite Member

Where in NY are you?

5. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

Sullivan Cty
    Posted via Mobile Device