I thought this would be cool to share....

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by JoeyD, Jul 16, 2008.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

You guys may have heard me elude to Nate being out of town for the last 6 weeks. I briefly wuld mention he was helping his daughter while she was attending a rehabilitation clinic to help her overcome a debilitating disorder that she has been batteling for some time. A local Boston news station did a story on her and I thought it would be cool to share.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Health

So you guys know, Taylor is home now and she is working her way to get back to 100%.

2. pihta

pihta LawnSite Member

Good news. Best wishes to her.

3. JoeyD

4. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

The link went to today's news.... but your post is from last week... sio I guess I missed the story.

5. JoeyD

yeah I guess it is off the website now. I will try and upload a video. It is pretty amazing..............

6. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

You've peaked my interest. I'd love to hear the story. Whatever the disorder is, I certainly hope all ends well.

7. Mats

Mats LawnSite Bronze Member

Gregg, here's the story. I can't get the video to work, but there's a transcript.

. ​

8. JoeyD

Thanks Mats.........I did get the video to work....I appreciate the link. I am trying to get the video onto photobucket or youtube so I can post it right here for all to see. It is a pretty amazing story!

9. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Well, from the article, it sounds like she is making great progress. I hope she continues to improve.

10. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Thanks for sharing this Joey! We all take for granted our daily routines and just walking as a part of them.

Nate, I hope Taylor can get back to 100% soon. She seems to have a great personality that will carry her thru.

Take Care,
    Keith