Lawn Care Forum banner

I Told You This Was Something Special...

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Sean Adams 
#1 ·
We Asked the Experts!

Ijamsville, MD – May 3, 2005 – KnowItAll® receives The National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) “Organizers’ Choice Award” for “Best Technology Product” at the 20th Anniversary Conference and Organizing Exposition 2005 in San Diego, CA! NAPO attendees immediately saw how simple and easy KnowItAll® is to use and were completely amazed! “I can’t believe this…This is so easy it’s absolutely amazing!” said Kim R. Pastor, Organizing Consultant, Speaker, and owner of B Organized, Inc. www.borganizedbykim.com. “So many of my clients would love this; it’s perfect and it just makes sense!” said Jill Rothstein, owner of Organize for Success…and the kudos went on!

A few of the perceived competitors of KnowItAll® were Paper Tiger, Paper Highway, Scanalog, and Outlook. Although these products have some similarities to KnowItAll®, none of them offer the complete and unique features for the low price that KnowItAll® does. It’s a great value and can save an unbelievable amount of time and money!

Additionally, KnowItAll® is being successfully used in over 30 distinct markets such as information technology; Booz Allen Hamilton, car dealerships; Fitzgerald Auto Mall, and banking and finance institutions; Fidelity & Trust Bank…just to name a few. KnowItAll® continues to get rave reviews from all over the world!

For more information, please contact Sheila Kohlhepp at (301) 874-3611 X3280 or visit the KnowItAll® website at www.knowitall.biz to download a FREE limited trial version.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.