1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I took home a new Takeuchi TL250

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, Dec 29, 2009.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I had it all loaded up on my trailer and I'm gonna put it to work.

But me thinks I'm a bit over weight for the cab, I had a hell of a time squeezing into the door way.
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

awww its so cute!
  3. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

how do you like the new machine Ron?
  4. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Nice, I found a Gehl version but need to get the Takkie and Mustang version.
  5. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Atleast Rollins treats their customers right did you get a christmas card from them.
  6. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

I see in the first pic you used the proper load chains to secure it good thing I am not sure if juniors straps would have held her!!!!!!!!!
  7. bobcat_ron

No, but I did get a card from my mom and dad saying I wasn't really thier son, just some prom night dumpster baby they found. That was nice.

I went to Rollins this morning to pop the spare track on, now the new owners can finally take that Cat of their yard. With all that Takeuchi iron on the yard, I think there was some cat sh*t under it.
  8. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like all the love for the kitty cat is far gone...
  9. bobcat_ron

I took one last spin in the Cat just to see if there was any binding from the Larry Lugs (nope) and what a difference, the pilot controls sure have a "lazier" feeling and damn that small cab!
  10. Twitchy

Twitchy LawnSite Senior Member

Damn Ron you have too much time on your hands. Love the Family Guy ref. "prom night dumpster baby" LOL Who the hell wants old "pussy" when you can have a newer Takkie.