I urge you to call Jeff Huncilman

Discussion in 'Gizmow' started by Bevo916, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Bevo916

Bevo916 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Hello,

I had an opportunity to talk to Jeff. It was a pleasure to talk to him about a mower he dreamed of building. I am trying to see a mower but unfortunately there are no dealers in Ohio. This mower sounds really interesting and well built.. Take the time and give Jeff a callÂ…

Thanks
    Bevo916

2. Ollie3

Ollie3 LawnSite Member

Beavo, I'm going to call Jeff. The mower has a really high price, and I know for a fact that nobody is using them around here. I'll have to travel about and hour or so to reach the Gizmow dealer. I like the mower, and I'll have to call him, because I have a lot of questions about land speed and the like. I know it costs about 2$-grand more that the scag, and I just hope the dealer can work with me. I want to do a cash buy. Thanks, I'll him on Monday.

Ollie.

3. GIZMOW

GIZMOW LawnSite Member

Dear Ollie,

If you would like to contact me this weekend, you can reach me at my home at 812.944.6958. I can probably arrange to have someone with a unit travel to your location if you would like to demo a Gizmow Formula. I am not sure to which Scag you are comparing our unit regarding the selling price. We are usually competitively priced with units of the same size, horsepower and features. Thank you for your interest. I look forward to speaking with you.

Best regards,

Jeff Huncilman, President
    Gizmow Power Lawn Equipment

4. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

i tryed one last year at a grand opening of a lawn equipment shop around here . neat mower but i did see one thing i did not like an that is when ya turn it really tight the unit slides its front wheels across the grass unstaed of rolling the wheel. check it out an you will see what i am referring to ,, thanks george

5. GIZMOW

GIZMOW LawnSite Member

Dear George,

Unfortunately, you are correct. Some of the units were sliding. This was a result of the force that is required to move the hydro pump arms. The force published by the manufacturer of the pumps was incorrect in their specifications. We revised our system that actuates the pump arms and sent the upgrades to every dealer and owner of a Gizmow Formula. I personally called every dealer and owner. All of the units have been upgraded. If you would like more information, please feel free to give me a call at 502.817.2599.

Best regards,

Jeff Huncilman, President
    Gizmow Power Lawn Equipment

6. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks for the info besides the sliding i also think the unit price is a little steep for a new product on the market.when ya get the price down an on a competitive comparsion i might be interested thanks george