i used the redmax for first time

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rookiemower, Dec 28, 2003.

1. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

today was nice enough to go out and do late cleanup so i tried my new redmax EB7001 oh god this thing is amazing. the job would have normally taken me 2 hours instead it took me 30 min it was AMAZING i dont know how i ever lived with out it. it was worth every cent it should pay for itself in the spring payup :cool2: :drinkup:

2. gramps

gramps LawnSite Member

I agree. The 7001 is impressive.

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

isint it amazing how we use a piece of equip for the first time, see the power it has and then wonder how we ever started out without one.

glad your happy with your new gear...may it bring you luck and most importantly payup

4. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

yup, now you sound like what my wife said after our first date. you are both right. quality makes the difference

5. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

LOL bobby..i forgot about mrs. gedd.

glad she liked what she saw.

6. riden2low

riden2low LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

I got my Redmax too, just before Xmas. Tried it out and was amazed. I use Solo back packs which have the 52cc and they were the most prowerful ones at that time which was 5 years ago. But I want to know if Redmax makes a curved tip for the 70001. The tip is great for getting stuff out from under things.

7. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

Like RedMax also;one of the best purchases I ever made.Now make sure you remind yourself just how much it cost before you bid that next job.Just because you are saving lots of time doesn't mean you should charge less for your efforts.

8. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

Picked mine up Christmas Eve and I have used it twice so far! It is truly the best time saving thing I have ever purchased ! It does like to drink the fuel ! 65 ounces per hour according to RedMax