I want a new biz name

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Twotoros, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

I've done the search so no need to suggest it.

I have been Rainier Lawn Service for years (named after the mountain here)
    but half of the idiots in this area always make comments comparing it to the beer by that name. (It is crappy beer to me as I am a micro-brew guy.)
    Well I am tired of it and also had a fight with the state last August about why they don't crack down on the unlicensed LCO's. So I got p-ssed and dropped my license with them and also the city. So if I am to jump through hoops again I will have to re-up with the basteds. So I feel now is a good time to refresh my business.
    this location is a valley.We have mountains to the west and north and desert to the east & south.
    I am looking for short and not cutesy. Cute names are interesting but not for me now. My initials are G.R.G. and the last name is hard to pronounce so no to that.
    Alpine Grounds Care?
    Alpine Lawn Maintenance or Care?
    G.G. Grounds Maintenance?
    Desert Bloom Lawn Care?
    Desert Valley (sounds parched,huh)
    Any comments or suggestions? Thanks

2. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

Hmm. I don't know what name to recomend. But I got so tired of trying to think up a name that I just used my first name. It has been fine so far. But to jump through hoops I guess you don't want to use your first name. Good Luck

Jason

3. Downeast

Downeast LawnSite Bronze Member

Out of the options shown I like
    Alpine Lawn Care the most and then the G.G Grounds Maintenance second . names are tuff i am having the name problem myself . Good Luck

4. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

It took me forever to come up with a name and logo that i liked but eventually i just ended up with Southern Lawn Care, LLC. I figured this name showed that i did both landscaping and maintenance and it was a name that know one had.

5. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

How about Oasis Landscapes Inc. Something to brighten up that Desert. When I think of Desert Valley landscping I think of burnt out shrubs. Not good for business. :D

6. scagman

scagman LawnSite Senior Member

I like the Ranier name, named after our Mt. Ranier correct. Where in Washington State are you. I live in the small town of Orting, right by Mt. Ranier and the Cascades. My Co. is named Cascade Lawn Care.I like it.

7. Twotoros

Scagman- I be in the poorest town in the west. Yakima
    I'm leaning toward alpine or GG myself so far. Another suggestion was something with ridge in it. We have many ridges.

Ridgewood Lawn care?

8. Twotoros

There is an Alpine(scrub) already so I think I will go with my initials.

G^G Grounds Maintenance or
    G^G Grounds Care or
    G^G Lawn Maintenance or
    G^G Lawn & Garden
    G r G Lawn Services
    gRg " "

That is the new ? Thoughts?

9. Twotoros

Leaning this way .

10. 2 man crew

2 man crew LawnSite Senior Member