i want an ocdc for my wb

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by seymour_glass, Jul 30, 2004.

1. seymour_glass

seymour_glass LawnSite Member

I'm tired of having to blow out mulch beds, etc.

So throw some brands out at me. The only one I know of is the one Trimmer Trap makes.

I don't want to/am too lazy/can't make one.

It'd be cool if it could somehow work with my bagger, but I doubt anything of the trimmer-trap-style-one variety would.

I do remember seeing this one online that was a black housing-type thing that actually fits between the discharge opening and the discharge chute. The company that makes it is somehow affiliated or distributes the groundskeeper pro software i think. I remeber the website as having cheesy-looking frames with lots of cartoon pictures. If anyone can point me to the right url....

Anyway, if you know any, please throw some brands out at me so i can check them out. Especially anything you've had expirience and liked.

Thanks everyone.

2. seymour_glass

OK, seriously, I am NOT gonna let this thread slide backward unnoticed to complete and utter oblivion (aka "page 2").

So I know some of you have to have an ocdc for your walkbehind...

Let's go!

3. seymour_glass

bump!

4. seymour_glass

5. BALDEAGLE

BALDEAGLE LawnSite Member

300.00 for that piece of cr@p,I'm in the wrong biz.

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Same Here:confused:

7. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

For $300 I'd rather have this: www.masterchute.com

I don't own one........yet. I had the masterchute guys email mail me & let me know they have one to fit my machine but I have'nt ordered it yet. Kinda went to the back of my mind until I read your thread.

8. seymour_glass

300 bucks is a hella lot for sure... wether or not it's actually a peice of crap has yet to be determined.

I'd definately have to see it in action/use it before I'd ever drop that much for something as stupidly simple as an ocdc.

9. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

You can see the masterchute in action on video at their website. I remember some pretty favorable reports on masterchute on this sitel, including ease of installation and op results.

10. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

OK Seymour I'll add to the thread. I just sent back a Master Chute. They are a sponsor of this site. They make a fine product, just not one for my Toro Z master. They do have them for walk behinds. They also seem to be very over worked. Take's a wile for them to get back to you and they never answer the phone. But they did take care of us when they new they sent the wrong one. We ordered one from EZ Chute now, have not seen it yet. You may also want to look at York Sheet Metal and Quick Chute. Do a search on " blade blockers" it should help.