I want some

Discussion in 'Eagle Flight' started by bigjeeping, Mar 20, 2006.

1. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

2. EagleFlight Rep

EagleFlight Rep Banned

Zach,

I assume that is the truck listed in your signature, the '99 F-450?

If so, we do have a set of simulators for it. Here is a link to them on our website:

http://www.jaeeagle.com/product_info.php?cPath=28_168_69_140&products_id=493

These are on sale right now for $199.00 per set and shipping would be around $15-$20. Also, these were made specifically for that wheel for a really good fit, in other words, they aren't just a universal set.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or give me a call at 1-800-626-3367.

Thanks,
    Michael

3. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, they will be for the 99' 450. I checked out the item you posted for me and they look good.

Before I buy..

Those air hoses, are they needed to air-up the tires with the simulator installed?

4. EagleFlight Rep

EagleFlight Rep Banned

You don't have to have the air valve extensions to air up the inside rear tires, but some people do find them more convenient. If you are not sure if you want them or not, you could always pick them up later on.

5. EagleFlight Rep

EagleFlight Rep Banned

Zach,

Just saw your order come through and wanted to let you know that it is shipping out today. You should have it on Thursday 3/23. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

We sincerely appreciate your business,
    Michael