1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

i want that dumb grass icon...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by sailinstud420, Oct 25, 2005.

1. sailinstud420

sailinstud420 LawnSite Senior Member

Okay, you know all those companies that have that cool looking grass icon/border on all their letters, bid sheets, bills, etc? I want it, where can I find it?
  2. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

like this...
  3. sailinstud420

sailinstud420 LawnSite Senior Member

yes like that, how can i get that in word and across the top (or bottom) of all my paper work? What program can I use to duplicate it, put em side by side, and then make it one big icon? I am not tech savy, so detail is always good.
  4. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

E-mail and PM are disabled or I would send it to you.
  5. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

You should be able to just right-click on it under fga's post, and save it.

Then you should be able to do with it as you please.

If you need it to go across your page, copy and paste it however many times you'd like.
  6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi sailinstud420,

Use a graphics progam like Microsoft paint maybe and do what LwnmwrMan22 suggested.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>