1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I Want to learn pond building

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by j9sheldon, Mar 25, 2005.

1. outdoorservices

outdoorservices LawnSite Member

ADI build a pond day is well worth it if there is one in your area. They will show you some tricks as well offer you assistance with sales.
  2. Allen@hilltop

Allen@hilltop LawnSite Member

This guy was charging his customer 55,000 for this pond that we build during this class. Or course we did not do any landscaping, he was going to finish that up and I dont know how much that involved.
  3. qualpro

qualpro LawnSite Member

I agree with the need to figure out things on your own, but when you rely on learning the hard way it can be very time consuming and expensive. I think $200 for 2 days worth of hands on instruction is a bargain. But I would also recommend researching other methods of construction as well.
  4. n2h20

n2h20 LawnSite Senior Member

ADi would be a good place to learn what not to do. Those ponds are always dirty. I like their ideas but not the equipment and design. I have never been to "build a pond day" but am interested in attending,.