1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I want to target larger properties in advertising.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Dixie Pro Lawn Care, May 3, 2005.

1. Dixie Pro Lawn Care

Dixie Pro Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Anyone ever advertise they specialize in larger residential and commercial, say over an acre at least. Would it be worth putting in the next ad I put in the paper? Just want to guage what you guys think about this. I think this would cut down on transportation/loading/unloading time.
  2. lawnranger44

lawnranger44 LawnSite Senior Member

Hmmm I've never done anything like that but would think the customer would need some kind of incentive. Possibly "$20 off your first service if you call by May21st, $40 if your property is larger than an acre!" or something like that.

Just a thought.
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Win a Free Book 'Start & Run A Landscape Business' and Business Consulting Services Here </font></marquee>

Hi Dixie Pro Lawn Care,

Could you also figure out the geographic area where such house are and send them direct mail?