I wanted to reach through the phone.....

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, May 13, 2008.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

and ring her little neck.

A few of the water districts here have restrictions. And none of them can have the same days and times. What a pain in the a$$. I just got off the phone with one girl at one district because we apparently set it wrong for one home, because we thought he was in another district. She is saying that if you can water on Tues, Thurs, Sat, between 5:00 pm and 9:00 am, that means you can START watering on that day and it can carry over to the next but it has to be done by 9:00 am. You can't start watering at 2:00 am and be done by 9:00 am. Which is completely stupid.

Every other district says to water on your day (although they all screw up the possible days), but not between 9:00 or 10:00 am and 5:00 or 6:00 pm. So that means if you start at 6:00 on Tuesday, you have to be done by midnight. Not watering into the next non-watering day. Three of these districts all meet up together and none can do what the other is doing, probably due to some lame power trip.

She and I were arguing over something so trivial and almost yelling at each other because she was completely explaining it all wrong and contradicting what she was saying. :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Other than that, how went your day?

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Actually........ not bad. Little rain, little snow. Ran ahead of schedule and got back home about 3:00. Now time to catch up on billing and paperwork.

But, it still might be time for a cocktail.

4. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

HAHAHAHH!

Twine
    Duct tape
    Trowel
    Toothpick

5. Mike Leary

Or two, after a stress full day, you deserve it. :drinkup:

6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Or even after a calm non-stressful day. :)

7. Mike Leary

Watch out for those grass fires.

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Got that outta my system at 15.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

You need a stress reliever ... it's certainly not worth this kind of grief !!

10. Mike Leary

Dana got that out of his system when he was 15.