I was bored....

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ALarsh, Sep 23, 2006.

1. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Me and my buddy were bored last night so we took my truck off roading... Got it stuck and had to have another friend pull me out. Unfortunately it bottomed out on the front bumper and pushed the bumper up. I'm going to have to bend it back down later... The truck was bottomed out on the chassis which is also why it was holding up. Also the stock tires SUCK. I'm getting new ones before winter..

Kwik Trip car wash wasn't a big fan either. :drinkup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :gmctruck:

2. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

It looks like it was fun!

3. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

i did the same thing one time with my truck and then while doing some donuts I blew the power steering pump and my truck was out for a days work so i never take it off roading anymore because I only got two trucks and that one is also my daily driver

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

awesome! i envy you so much! lol. we dont have any good places to go off-roading like that! this is as dirty as my baby has ever been...

My Truck 1.JPG

My Truck 2.JPG

My Truck 3.JPG

My Truck 4.JPG

My Truck 5.JPG

5. Raven386

from CT

heres a picture of her nice and clean .. and also a picture i just found of my buddys Z.... he sold it and bought an Acura TL :confused:

My Truck 6.JPG

My Truck 7.JPG

Z.JPG

6. ALarsh

from Midwest

Nice pics. The Z looks great, but if I had to pick one I would pick the TL...

I spent 3 hours today under the truck with the pressure washer getting all the mud and crap out of it. What a mess! It was fun though

The place that I went was a new neighborhood development. The just plowed a dirt road to start grading. Once the rain hit it made for hours of fun!

7. Raven386

from CT

hmm we have a developement going in near my house:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. Raven386

from CT

and i must say that TL is so nice. its better than a BMW! navigation, leather, rides beautifully. and its pretty quick too. least i have a tiny chance of catching back up in my truck... with the Z he would hit the gas and be gone! :laugh:

9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

GIT R DONE!!! Now all you need are mud tires, and a lift kit, and you'll be set!

10. ALarsh

from Midwest

My uncle just bought a TL with nav. I drove it around and its pretty quick for being a V6. Its a real nice car and the best bang for the buck compared to audi, lexus, bmw, etc.