I was @ The Landscape Ontario Show...got Info and pics of the the Mowers.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Daner, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys ...just got back from a day trip @ the Congress center...Check out all the z turns front mounts ...new products etc.
    Any one els go or going...It was a great show...the guys and gals @ Emark Hustler andwalker were real nice...they all spent the time to answer all my questions.
    I also shot some pics.

Check out the size of this beast
    this Is one big machine with the
    blower on It

xs-72 exmark.jpg

2. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Did you happen to get any information/prices/photos of the NEW Kubota ZD's? :usflag:

3. Daner

This Is the baby that I like ...the as series...wow what a nice machine ...what do you think of this... i like the low weight

AS Ultracut 60.jpg

4. Daner

Sorry no pics on that machine...but I sure picked the salesman brainS on the topic...I have the Info in front of me
    Priceszd321=15290
    zd326 16190
    zd3331 72"+179990
    60"=17490
    nice machine...though It sat too high...more easy access to greese the drive shaft through the floor board...bad points to me are they weigh to much ...maybe good for com. work...prices are CD.

5. mow & snow

mow & snow LawnSite Member

Was Ferris there. I'm might take the 3 hour drive up there.

6. Daner

Walker has got It In the engineering of the products...the reps were rite on the ball with knowledge...had a great time with them.
    I love this high lift system...back up to you pick up and dump...nice

Walker hi lift.jpg

7. Daner

Yes they were there...with all the mowers ...Is etc...nice people ther as well.

8. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Did I read that right, is that loaded Walker selling for $15,000! They have lost their minds!

9. Daner

Hi Team...remember this Is Canadin dollars...but hell Its still a great price...check out what they have in the grass box...Its the video player showing the EWalker In action.
    one other thing that i really liked abot the GHS was they can insert 2 grass catchers in the box to dump by hand///instead of the manual dump /SIZE]

10. Daner

here's a Trimstar with a pro slide...any one try a poslide??...they sat they stripe real fine.

pro slide on thhe trimstar.jpg