I went to order shirts cost me $130 for 12 shirts!!!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by T.Brandon, Sep 17, 2008.

1. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

Single color lettering what you think is that kinda high?

2. Grasshopper-ALC

Grasshopper-ALC LawnSite Member

Figuring that the company paid around $2 a shirt plus 6 or $7 for printing, plus generation of design unless you all ready had something made up... that might be a little high but not real bad. My wife owns a store and those prices are fairly accurate. I would find the brand of shirt you want (Gildan, etc good brand) and the color and get your design together and search the net. I bought signs off of the internet for a lot cheaper. Local wanted anywhere from $5 to $17 a sign and i got the same thing for $3 a sign shipping included. 18 by 24 one color with H frame. So if you know exactly what you want then look around the net and compare. Might find a better deal, might not. Good luck!

3. ColePyck

ColePyck LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

welcome to the real world, everyone else is trying to make a buck too! Its about the same for me here I think I paid like 250 for 12 shirts colared though still pullovers they do look nice!

4. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

$11 a peice , not a bad price.

5. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

6. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

7. T.Brandon

I like those shirts even cut! My shirts are gray and then the lettering is black the guy told me I had to get 3 dozen to get a 3 color shirt I think thats bull

8. mgugliotti

mgugliotti Inactive

You got a good job at a fair price... that is 2 buck cheaper than they are here in ct.... that is bout the going rate for a good shirt...
    all the best.

9. T.Brandon

The thing I dont understand is why cant I have multi color logo with a dozen shirts?

10. CustomKare

CustomKare LawnSite Member

Queensboro.com!!!!