1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

i will drop every single customer...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 27, 2006.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

today is 4/28/06. i went to the post office, and very few checks were in the box. all my customers have a due date of 5/1/06. something tells me, alot of them won't make it on time. i vow, to drop every single no good b@##$$% who doesn't pay on time. are you with me, or are you, punching thier time clock?
  2. BCF

BCF LawnSite Member

I still have a non-payer from plowing in February. Called once, have been to exhausted lately to follow up. They WILL payup. Next year, if I keep them it'll be prepay, and more expensive than the rest.
  3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

OH I am with you BobbG drop every one of them!
  4. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't get ahead of yourself...
    Today is 4/27/06

5. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

just tell em pay up or come to court.
  6. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

if you have no more customers, where will you get your stories? oh wait, you make them up anyway.
  7. Badgerz

Badgerz LawnSite Member

Bobby works part time at Dominos and spends the rest of his time on Lawn Site. ;)
  8. chriscraft

chriscraft LawnSite Senior Member

My God, its April 27th give them a chance. i mean when we do work we bill our customers at the end of the month so we do 4 weeks of cutting for the month, send out a bill, they get it by the 7th or so and we give them a week or 2 to get it in, just like credit cards, phone bills etc, some pay in advance for the whole year, some pay quickly, ans some are a bit slow but it all comes in eventually
  9. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Ours go out on the last day of month and say "Payment due upon receipt".
  10. phototropic1

phototropic1 LawnSite Member
    from MS

Your customers might be trying to send you a message!!!

See below:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :hammerhead: