"I will Shoot you", sign

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by soloscaperman, May 27, 2008.

1. luckydooley

luckydooley LawnSite Senior Member

Thats awesome! Its confirmed I'm coming down to Texas. I always knew I wanted to live there.

2. SuperDuty335

SuperDuty335 LawnSite Member

You should see the size of the roaches in Texas!

I've had a nice 1999 F250 and a four wheeler stolen. If I catch someone stealing something from me again they will probably ask me to shoot them before I'm done.

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

Whats the crime rate like in Texas? That penal code alone should keep most guys in line.

4. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Makes you wish you were an American, Canadian.:usflag:

5. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

makes me wish i was a texan, although we have a similar law here in louisiana, except it covers property as in land, and crab traps (go fogure)

6. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

Gotta protect those crab traps from those thieves, Boudreau... :laugh:

7. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

No it's more like: "GOTTA PROTEK DOSE CRAB TRAPS FROM DOSE TEEVES, BOUDREAU..."
    :drinkup:

8. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

Slone, you beat me to it. I prefer a bad reputation as a good shot, as the best deterrent to crime. I once went outside at about 2am cause I heard a noise, some POS crackhead had high centered his POS camero's rear bumper on a 800 lb landscape stone, as he backed into a flowerbed. Would sit there, spin his tires, get out, look, do it again. I had my coon gun with me, a Calico .22 rifle, with a 100 shot mag, laser sight, flashlight taper on the front, the works! Calmly walked down the driveway, once I had assessed the situation from a distance, Crackhead wasn't wearing his shirt, jumped out of the flowerbed, and I set the red dot between his nipples, and made sure it hit his eyes first, so he knew I was armed. He didn't know whether to s*** or go blind! I informed him that I was calling the police, not to approach closer. Cops had him towed out, I think he was a county councilman's son, and he didn't get charged with anything, but I heard later from a county cop that he had, indeed messed his pants!:cool2::cool2:

9. caterpillarcat

caterpillarcat LawnSite Member

there's this law enforcement catalog i use to get a long time ago that had tons of great signs like that to post up. the company was called "nic inc" or try "nic law enforcement" i think if you google that you should be able to find them if they're still around. they had a ton of "deadly force authorized" and "trespassers will be shot" signs lol i never ordered one but was always amused at looking at them.

10. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I want to put one on my yard that says I WILL SHOOT YOUR DOG IF IT KEEPS GOING IN MY YARD.