1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

"I will Shoot you", sign

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by soloscaperman, May 27, 2008.

1. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

the moral of the story is if you shoot someone breaking into your house and they fall in the door way half in and half out, you make sure you drag them all the way in before you call police

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I would just lock it up instead of parking it on the side and wondering if I can shoot someone over it.

3. B_gerrits

B_gerrits LawnSite Senior Member

This guy gets my vote. I have lights on sensors and dogs that let me know if someone is on my property usually between the two they pass on by. I am not by any means against the right to bear arms but I got to say some of you guys are scary is it really that easy for you to take a human life?

4. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

Agreed, it must be the lack of maturity or something on this site. Its odd to see all those guys from the south saying they will shoot first and then go on to say they are christians and are pro life. :hammerhead:

5. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

Not to say I wood shoot first, but definitely shoot in self defense. Bible says its OK to defend yourself. As to pro life, the innocent unborn children deserve to live, they never tried to kill me!:cool2::cool2:

6. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

arnt all children innocent in the eyes of God? Doesnt God want us to forgive? Picking to live a life through the bible when convienient and not at other times is like going to church on sunday morning and robbing the 7/11 in the afternoon. If our country went all pro life we would have more abandoned and abused kids than we do now and when they get older you all will have another target i guess.

7. DiyDave

Well, punt, you've had your say, I've had mine, I'll agree to disagree, and I'll pray for you, too!

8. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

well thank you We can all use more prayer.

9. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

10. DiyDave

After the cops gave him a firehose shower! I'll bet they still called him Stinky!:cry::cry: