"I will Shoot you", sign

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by soloscaperman, May 27, 2008.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

I wouldn't listen to any of us on here. Consult your lawyer.

2. ED'S LAWNCARE

ED'S LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

SC trespassers will be shot here

3. DavidS1964

DavidS1964 LawnSite Member

We just had a young fellow that I new who was just shot dead. He was inside someones car in broad day light. The girl saw him in her car and yelled to her freind who was inside the house.He ran out with a hand gun and shot him six times. He is now charged with second degree murder pending his trial. The victim was unarmed though news report said he had a ski mask on. I new this young man and it's belive he was trying to retreive items from his x-girl freinds car. This was really a said situation. I attended his funeral last friday. He was in college with a 4.0 grade avg.

4. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

That is sad.

5. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Dont make the sign serious, Just let it be informative yet with a light harded attitiude.

Something like this: If violators or trespassers ever wish to walk again I would recommend turning around and running away before your legs will be amputated by use of an 12 gauge Buck shot.

6. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Very sad

But

It isn't to smart to rob someone in a ski mask

7. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

If you shoot, shoot to kill, then drag the body inside.

My grandfather told me this, unsure why you drag them inside but he was retired military and knew what he was talking about.

You shoot them in the leg then they will just sue you... shoot to kill...

8. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

Because inside your house, you have more rights in how you defend yourself. And this also was taught in college Law Enforcement classes in the 70s.

9. beaver

beaver LawnSite Member

This is called the "Castle Doctrine" Be aware it may not be applied in all states as each state differs in self defense justification.

It's still taught in LE classes today.

Consult your lawyer.

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  10. ARKANSAS OPE

ARKANSAS OPE LawnSite Member

My personal most desired method of theft deterent is a stick of dynamite under the drivers seat.....