"I will Shoot you", sign

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by soloscaperman, May 27, 2008.

1. Loooogie

Loooogie LawnSite Senior Member
    from YORK

That sign will have the crooks on your stuff like flies on dog ****.

2. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I can say i have had a sign at the front of my drive way that said-- ANYONE CAUGHT TRESPASSING WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT. It was at a house we used to own about 5 years ago, at front of drive way on the gate post. [a gate we closed and locked when we left] Reason was we lived way out on the back roads, people would dump trash on the sides of the road,shoot deer from the road, go 4 Wheeling through people's corn field's just what ever they wanted to do. The sigh was TRUE. I once opened up on a guy one night with my AR15 dumping trash on my property, good for bought of us the trees around him caught the bullets. :laugh:

3. Loooogie

from YORK

You are going to kill sombody for dumping trash? I am not saying dumping is ok but I think killing somebody is not the answer. Scaring them is fine.

4. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

yea, people are nuts.

5. old oak lawn

People had been dumping trash on my property for 10 years at that house- WEEKLY- sometimes you get pushed over the edge. That knight it was me.

6. Loooogie

from YORK

I can see how that can drive a person over the edge... and always remeber you have to look out for your self, killing one of these people is bad news for you..

7. old oak lawn

No problem here, sold that house 7 years ago and upgraded to a bigger one in a different area.

8. Wizz

Wizz LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

One has nothing to do with the other, people simply should not steal...end of story. If you're willing to tresspass and steal someone's property then realize you may get shot/killed over it 'if' that state allows it.

I grew up in Texas and now live in Florida...both states allow you to use deadly force to protect your property. I feel sorry for the low-life that tresspasses and attempts to steal from our family. I have a Concealed Carry Permit and train with my sidearm regulary...and no one can ever tell that I'm carrying, even the most seasoned criminals can't tell...I'll always have the drop. I hate theives...not much worse than stealing someone elses hard earned property.

9. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

rofl, you bunch of rednecks.

You can't just put a sign up and say "You will be shot for trespassing". No... Not even here in Texas.

Most of the time the law is that you have a right to shoot for trespassing when you or someone else is in imminent physical danger.

My god... Like it would make any ******* sense to shoot someone for dumping crap, or coming onto your property. That is civil stuff that you can call the police to file a report for.

You turds talking all that crap aren't any better than the people you are theoretically whining about in the first place.

Read up on your laws before you do something stupid. They may have changed since the 1800's...

10. old oak lawn

First off sir i did put he sign up like it or not. I never thought putting the sign up gave me any wright to shoot someone, it was at the end of my driveway going to my house. It made a TRUE statement of what was to happen if you were on my property. I don't play or joke around. This life is not funny, it is full of hard work and pain and in the life you find some people you do not fu=k with. THAT WOULD BE ME.