1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I wish i did this when i got screwed.. VIDEO

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by alexschultz1, Dec 13, 2011.

1. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

2. CHRIS92789

CHRIS92789 LawnSite Senior Member

lol looks pretty good haha... I think it would be easier to rip a tree that someone didnt pay out then knocking out everything.
  3. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member

i did that once, did a brick mailbox and was told he would have the money in a week. month later still no pay so i called and said need money by the weekend or i will tear down mailbox, and thats what i did.
  4. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

This is why we need a "Like" button.
  5. alexschultz1

i cant believe no one commented on my water balloon fill with round-up stunt. I thought it was genius. Its been one year and his yard still looks like it has the mumps.
  6. gomowdig

gomowdig LawnSite Member

I'll comment. In re the video: If a modification is permanently attached to a structure and it becomes a part of its function, the change becomes the property of the owner. For example, a tenant moves a partition or changes some plumbing, etc; the mods are the property of the landlord. So our video is nothing more than a confession to destruction of someone's property, notwithstanding the injustice of cheating the contractor. Perhaps the contractor should have invoked his rights and put a lien on the entire property, making the owner pay up or get it sold out from under him.

Now for the Roundup water balloons: If this did happen, then the homeowner has your confession to taking the law into your own hands and might call the fuzz and then haul you into small claims court for a new lawn. Just commenting on what's here; there is likely a lot more information to consider.
  7. alexschultz1

You want the address where his house is too? Its at the corner of heywood and Jablowme. The man screwed me out of $15,000 so let him take me to court over some spots on his lawn. He's lucky thats all i did.
  8. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

Alex, you need to grow up.
  9. nortonlawncare

nortonlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

always take half up front
  10. FoghornLeghorn

FoghornLeghorn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

1:45 of the video, It would have been SWEET if the falling roof would have rolled over into her car!