I wish they would come out with a ????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dan1944, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

I did it again !. I cannot tell you how many times I have shut down my back pack blower and started to unload it on the trailer when UH UH DUMMY, you realize that you forgot to blow off that driveway or side walkedge:rolleyes:. My bad shoulder and I wish that a Electric start BP Blower (Fat Chance) was on the market. What are some of your dream products ?

Dan the (forgetful) lawncare man:drinkup:

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

A button on the dashboard of my truck that would raise and lower my trailer gates. Damn, do those things get heavy by the end of the day:cry: :cry: :cry:

And I wouldn't look like such an idiot when I forget to raise them and drive away...LOL

3. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

I wish for a ztr that could last as long as a kubota engine.;)

4. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Wouldnt it pay to have a good handheld blower for those things?Its better then restrapping a BP on.

5. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

You could always give your blower a "reach-around pull" uhn start that is. As long as the starter rope doesn't brush up against the fuel line, or anything else important.

Dream tool- Michael Keaton - Multiplicity - I'll take a few good clones:dizzy:

Bob

6. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

Wasnt that a song a few decades ago? that went like this

Aclone again unnaturally

7. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

Not with my shoulder !

8. Ricky

Ricky LawnSite Member

A Red Max dealer in our area had some on special either last year or the year before that. They were $100 off. I think they have been discontinued. I didn't want the battery and starter problems myself. :)

9. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

not that i really like echo, but they make something like that now actually. i can't remember the model # and don't see anything on their page, but it's a hot start feature or something so you don't have to take the BP off to start it.

10. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

I know a few years ago I saw an electric start trimmer. Don't remember the brand.

It souldn't be to tough to adapt to a blower.

That's another reason I use handhelds:D