1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

I wish you guys...

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by PurpHaze, Dec 22, 2005.

1. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

...would get your butts in gear, do more work and post those pictures!!! :p

This is one of my favorite forums to visit. You guys are great and I always enjoy the fine work you do and the pictures you share. You guys are true landscape/hardscape artisans.

Merry Christmas.

2. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry:cry: ...been to busy workin:confused: :rolleyes:

3. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Thank you Thank you Thank you

4. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to thank all those who made this award possible. Marcus - you are a true inspiration............GreenMonster - Your words of wisdom, the pics of your great work,, and your unhealthy infatuation with Marcus really make me proud to be a hardscaper............DVS - For keeping it real....real arrogant!:p ........and last but not least Mbella - If it was not for you I would have nothing to strive for. Your work is "outstanding in a field", your argumentative style places you among the greats on the hardscaping debate team and your knowledge is unsurpassed. I couldn't have done it without you guys. I'm sorry if I missed anyone. Happy holidays!

Chris

5. mbella

mbella LawnSite Bronze Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody here. I haven't posted much lately because we haven't been doing anything interesting lately. We have a couple of neat projects on hold because of permits/PITA townships and a utility company, but as soon as we get going, I'll post pics.

I've stated before, I enjoy looking at the pics of the work of others here as much as anybody. I would really like to see more posting of pics. I post everytime I think we have something interesting.

Anyway, Chris, I have learned many things (what not to do:p ) from sharing information with you and I encourage the same to all members if you have the opportunity. Network, network, network.

6. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

LMFAO!

I haven't been posting cuz I've been too busy working! I need to scale down some pics for the web site and maybe if you kids are real good, I'll share some here too :D

My last few jobs I didn't get pics of before snow came, so you might just have to sit on the edge of your seat until spring.

P.S. Chris, you haven't heard from Marcus have you???? He won't return my calls!

7. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

8. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

LOL... You could always take a pictorial of one of them over the winter.

"Here's a picture of last job totally hidden by snow."

"Here's a picture of same job a month later totally hidden by snow."

"Oh look. Snow's starting to melt. Here's the project with one paver showing."

:p

9. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Green - I heard rumors that Marcus and Drafto have been hanging out with Mbella. If I find out that it's true i'll have a hissy fit.:cry: .......Heartless Bastards!

Chris

10. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Cheatin' whores!