I wonder if spinners will be next?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DCE, Jul 21, 2008.

1. DCE

DCE LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

Anyone see the wheel covers Scag has available for the midmounts? I don't know...that's just too ghetto for me :laugh:

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I dont think that looks to bad but I wanna see the overall side shot. And thats not really a ghetto style rim. Thats the same style wheel that alot of trucks go with. I just want to see what the overall mower looks like.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

The front wheels would have to be painted black for it to look decent.

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

oh man, I think I found my next purchase. LOL Paint the wheels black and it would be dialed. :D

5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I bet the discharge side would be funked up after a day of mowing though. :(

6. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL looks like SCAG ripped off Mickey Thompson's....
    [​IMG]

7. dakota2112

dakota2112 LawnSite Member

Chrome wheel covers have been offered as optional equipment on Kubota products for at least several years now. I know someone who bought a set of 4 with their tractor. He said in hindsight it was nothing but a waste of money. :rolleyes:

8. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

if you want chrome just buy a second set of rims and then send them to the platers to chrome them. and grass will not get in any holes then.

9. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

hahaha yeah Bad Boy and others have these now. I think it's funny personally and I haven't ordered any of them at all.

10. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Gravely offers them as well and my dealer has a few on some models. They look OK but unless you have something similar for the front wheels as well, that looks stupid.