1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I would absolutely freak

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Mar 16, 2009.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

2. Key line in story:

Bull snakes, often called gopher snakes, are not poisonous and feed on field mice, large insects, lizards and other snakes, according to experts.

They grow large — up to 6 feet long — so their fright factor is their greatest risk to humans

These are an AWESOME snake. I'd love to know I have 41 bull snakes in my crawl space.
  3. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

What a wuss!!! Why are you so scared of snakes? Would you rather get bit by a snake or a dog? I vote for the snake, they don't take out chunks of skin like K9's. PS- hope all is well with you and Ms. Danamac. Tell her Hi for me.
  4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Not sure why. It's really not snakes that scare me. More of the sudden movement and not knowing they were there to begin with. now spiders..... yes I'd be in a little ball in the corner.
  5. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, I hate snakes with a passion. Spiders, I dont like, but not bad.
  6. weasel

weasel LawnSite Member
    from 5

I would crap in my pants. Do any of you watch the new show Exterminator's. That dude is wild.
  7. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Snakes! I hate snakes! Why does it always have to be snakes!?!

8. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

Thats effing Nuts..

Were they alive when he found them?

I was crawling around in a crawl space and my light came upon a frog.. A huge bull frog.. I thought it was fake at first but then it jumped closer to me.. I YELLED!!
  9. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

No snakes on the plane!
  10. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I've told this one before, but I'll tell again.

I had a crawlspace to do a tap out in. It was an old, musty smelling, cob web/spider web infested scary crawlspace. Took me an hour to get my nerve up to go in. I had two guys wait at the entrance to it. I wasn't going back in if I came out. I told them what to get me, and bring it in. And if I started screaming, to drag my ass out.