ICPI in Lexington, KY Feb 21/22

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by brentsawyer, Jan 27, 2005.

1. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

For those who are interested in taking an ICPI class, there will be one in Lexington, KY on February 21-22. Lexington is in central Kentucky directly off of I-75 and I-64. The class will be held at the Ramada Inn Conference Center off Paris Pike which is directly off the interstate and rooms are available for those who need them for $69 plus tax. This is a special rate for those taking the class so you will need to mention that to them when making reservations. Ramada Inns # is (859) 299-1261.

The class is being sponsored be Oaks Pavers, their website is www.oakspavers.com To make reservations for the class, please contact Denise Babcock at Meade Concrete at (859) 885-1700. She will send you the required info needed for ICPI registration. The class will run Mon 8:30-5 Tues 9-3 and the cost will be the same as all other ICPI classes. Hope to see some of you there.

2. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

Brent,

Denise never contacted me about the class.... Thanks for posting the info.
    See you there.

3. jreiff

jreiff LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

To become ICPI certified, do you jsut have to take a class or do you have to take an exam?

If you have to take an exam, is it pretty hard? What is it about?

Thanks for any help...