I'd like to say thanks!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Allens LawnCare, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

:usflag: Well guys I'd like to say thanks, I've completed my second full year part - time lawn care service! 30 accounts and looking to keep growing. things are on the up and up, in the spring I'll be upgrading all my equipment (I've got a 36inch metro with 140hrs on it if anyones interested). currently I'm in a walking cast trying to heal from an ankle reconstruction, but next year looks great too!!! I'll be plowing left footed but It's all good I've been practicing since September. I'd just like to say thinks for all the help and I can now say I've moved up from the " Just starting in the business " Category. Again thank you all, have a great holiday!!!
    Does anyone have a 48 or 52 inch hydro walk behind in the North east for sale.!
    Thanks again!!!!:usflag:
  2. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Great to here that your doing well In the LC Biz...best of luck with the left foot plowing...that will be a tricky one.
  3. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck with the left-footed plowing.. sounds tricky! And may all your lawn care dreams come true next summer!
  4. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats on doing well in the biz. Left foot plowing may be a trick but one foot mowing is even trickier. I am thinking this was an elective surgery, if not you are lucky to be hobbled up in the winter. Heal quick, spring is only one season away.