ID these guys

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by americanlawn, Aug 30, 2007.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

They keep showing up...this pic is a crabapple tree with these guys in it.

Name this pest, and I'll buy you a beer. (you must fly to Des Moines to collect):)

webworms 001.jpg

2. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

some type of bagworm:)

3. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

4. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

You got it! I drove to Kokomo this spring, so it should be easy for you to drive to Des Moines to collect your winnings.:laugh:

5. Rtom45

Rtom45 LawnSite Senior Member

Americanlawn:
    That was tooooo easy, next time find a challenge. If the first 10 or so guys to reply get it wrong, you've succeeded!

6. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

That was the warm up question... Now find america on a map!

7. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

oh.. forgot.. you're all mostly U.S. Americans... you probably don't have maps, because we sent them all to the iraq, and as such...

8. freshlycut

freshlycut LawnSite Member

a few years ago kentucky had a problem with prized horse miscarrying..it was attributed to the gypse moth (catapiller) that lived in that stuff

9. NNL&LS

NNL&LS Banned
    from zone 5

i personally believe, as a US American, that it is and such the same in Iraq and South Africa to not have access to these and trees.

10. freshlycut

freshlycut LawnSite Member

well i couldn't agree with you more. Us, US american's, need to get our good leadership from (the decider) on how to handle this problem.

I thought Bush had the market cornered on stupidity but i see there is always something new to discover.