Lawn Care Forum banner

idc weed wacker

9K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  awm 
#1 ·
About 5 years ago i purchased a idc straight shaft weed wacker at a local flea market for $20. The gas tank leaked a little so i stuck a new 1 on and it has been running great ever sence. it goes through terrible abuse and far off gas mixtures and still runs great. i wish i new more about the company and other products they sell or sold. any 1 deal with this company?

#2 ·
I've only heard of them once, and I thought it was home owner type equipment. I think they had a relationship with Ryan, not sure if they made Ryan trimmers or if Ryan made the IDC's equipment?

Not sure on that. Glad to hear you made a good deal work, but I have one question. Why do you use the wrong fuel mixture?

#3 ·
lol sometimes i get i a jam where my buddys weed wacker burned up or something and i got to finish the job and didnt make enough gas. so i just put a little gas little oil and im off. i wouldn't recomend it but it works. weed wacker dosent seem to mind

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.