Idea for a new forum

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Craig Turf Management, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Craig Turf Management

Craig Turf Management LawnSite Senior Member

Would anyone be interested in a calendar of events forum? We could send in info of upcoming events etc. Maybe divide it up into regions.
    Any thoughts? Especially from the folks who would have to do the job of setting up such a thing.
    Thanks, Bill!

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I woulkd think thats a great idea to let those here at this ite know whats coming up and we could decide whats worth/not worth attending so to speak.

You should post this under the announcements section and have better results for getting it establsihed. ;)

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

thats a good idea. im all for it.

4. XOFMOT

XOFMOT LawnSite Member

Same goes here. I would love to be able to know when area UPCOMING events are taking place!!!

5. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds great.. Some of the mags and publications have lists too..But regionalized would be nice..

6. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

I moved this so others can read and comment on it.

7. Craig Turf Management

Thanks Paul.
    Bill!

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Why a forum? Why not just a calander?

9. Craig Turf Management

Hoss,
    We gots a calendar. It's full of birthdays.
    If I used the wrong terminology, then my bad.
    Have a great day, Bill!

10. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Definately a good idea! I know the mags have events listed, BUT they don't list them all. There was recently 2 events being discussed here that aren't listed in the recent mags.
    Besides, paging through 5 or 6 different magazines to find something is kind of a pain.

P.S. 65Hoss, I think a forum would be better. Because then besides just listing events, we could discuss the events. Stuff like who's going? What kind of seminars/classes will there be? etc.