Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by herndonlawn, Feb 22, 2002.

1. herndonlawn

herndonlawn LawnSite Member

I have found that is a great help in answering many of my questions that I have about the Green Industry. I was wondering if you guys could add a plant production or greenhouse type category to the different types of forums. This is just a suggestion, but let me hear if you guys are interested.

Zach Herndon
  2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

that sounds like a good idea, one of the aspects of this field i lack in is my knowledge of plants.
  3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

This is something to consider but I try to keep my demographics directed as closely as possible to the professional lawn and landscape side of the industry.

Plant production and green house generally attract a lot of "home owners". There are quite a few home owners out there that consider plant and green house stuff a hobby.

Also, there is a super site out there that is directly related to these topics. This site covers every single aspect of plants. They have been established for years and like I have always said, in the Internet business... don't try to reinvent or add to the wheel.

Check their forum selection on plants, etc. Its HUGE.