Ideal Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by idealscape, Dec 2, 2011.

1. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

If im not mistaken he had a thread in here at one point in time has a chevy 5500 like yours. Man you guys should hook up and do some seminars.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

tis me*trucewhiteflag*

3. burnsyscapes

burnsyscapes LawnSite Member

good stuff! have a question, i know you said you don't give out pries and no company should. how do you bill or estimate things, per man per hour, or per man hour?

some other companies local to me said when you get commercial accounts you bill them for what you do a month ahead cause no matter what they are going to be late with payments usually. that true?

thanks for your help.

4. idealscape

idealscape LawnSite Member

We estimate everything per man hour. And yes, as I said before, we don't share our hourly rate. :nono:

All of our commercial properties are invoiced one month in advance. This isn't because they are always late with their payments, it is just good business.

5. idealscape

I spent a little time in the yard yesterday...got some better pictures of equipment, trucks and such.

ex.jpg

miniditch.jpg

mowers2.jpg

mowers.jpg

muleandsplitter.jpg

straw.jpg

yard1.jpg

yard2.jpg

6. idealscape

Some more pictures of everything

bubble.jpg

dump.jpg

nt92.jpg

nt9.jpg

t9.jpg

t11.jpg

t35.jpg

shop.jpg

7. idealscape

Yes, the 2011 F350 Flatbed is parked...It has 1,000 miles on it. Haven't put it to work yet. Needs new gears, it has the hwy gears in it and wont really haul a big load. Do yourself a favor if you buy one, get a 450, they come with bigger gears.

Also, our fuel tanks seemed to be a hot topic on here - I figured I would put up a better picture of them.

fueltanks.jpg

8. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

love the mix thank, I want to ask do y'all run premium in the handhelds? I've been doing that the last year to see if it helps longevity, but as I don't have a tank for it have had to resort to gas cards (we only have off road, diesel and regurlar on site.

9. idealscape

We run regular fuel in handhelds...never noticed a difference so we have stuck to it.

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry if you already answered this, but do you only have 1 mechanic or do you have a few? Seems like a lot of stuff for one guy to take care of by himself.

And, additionally, how much maintenance are your crews responsible for? This can include trucks or equipment.

Thanks