Ideal Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by idealscape, Dec 2, 2011.

1. AppomattoxRiverLandscapes

AppomattoxRiverLandscapes LawnSite Member

I would love to come down there some time and see your operation since I am less than 3 hours away. Are all of your customers in Raleigh? And, do you have an in-house landscape designer or to you sub that out?

2. idealscape

idealscape LawnSite Member

for the "tech" guys...check out our new website. I havent moved it to our main domain name yet, but have it on a temporary one. There is a little bit more information on there that may answer a few questions. I didnt expect to have so many people interested in our operation. Please ask away, and I will do whatever I can to answer your questions. Always excited to help others out. After all, we're all just squirrels tryin to get a nut, right?

www.idealscapenc.com

3. idealscape

Wanna earn / keep customers? Spend a little $ and throw a Christmas party! Always works for us. We had a great time last Friday night. Sorry the pictures are kinda crummy...

party1.jpg

party2.jpg

4. idealscape

All of our Maintenance contracts are in the Raleigh/Triangle area. Our Install department travels around the Southeast and our Fence division will go anywhere there is a big project like an airport or prison.

5. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

how did you learn to design like that? I try but my jobs are sub-par compared to yours. Those fan-palms and gold mops look amazing in that pool picture, maybe one of the best uses for palms i have seen in a while.

6. idealscape

The Palms were more of a luck thing. They are up in VA on Lake Gaston...We had some Jelly Palms there too, but they didn't make it. In regards to the design, we have a designer in the office who puts these things together for us. We are lucky to live in an area where people value their landscapes because they can spend 8-10 months of the year enjoying it. We go a little heavier on the plant material and it tends to crowd but luckily our clients "update" their properties every 5-6 years or so. I will try and get some more residential pictures up soon!

7. idealscape

Here is a peek at a design...

07-20-2006 Chatsworth Lot 81 (2).jpg

8. AppomattoxRiverLandscapes

AppomattoxRiverLandscapes LawnSite Member

Did you use a AutoCAD program to create that design?

9. idealscape

We use Bricscad and AutoCAD for our designs. AutoCAD seems to work better and is preferred.

10. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

all i have to say is wow. This one of the biggest operations i have ever seen on this site. Great job man! You are really an inspiration to me and many others.

MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!