Ideal Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by IdealLawnCare, Apr 7, 2009.

1. IdealLawnCare

IdealLawnCare LawnSite Member

From time to time I am going to add photos to this Thread. I will start today with pics of my truck and trailer. Let me know what you all think of my junk, But be kind because I am just a part time guy.

P4070001.JPG

p4070002.JPG

P4070003.JPG

2. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

nice truck!

3. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck and Trailer... But what is that on the last pic on the trailer? Is it a storage compartment or somthing?

4. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

Why you call it junk looks pretty dam nice to me looks like a nice set-up. How about some mower pictures?

5. IdealLawnCare

Here is a close-up of the magnet sign. I chose to go with magnets because I am just a part time lawn guy.

P4070012.JPG

6. IdealLawnCare

That is a door I added on for easy access to my gas caddy which is up in the front corner. The gas caddy has a hose and hand pump too so I can refuel outside of the trailer.

7. IdealLawnCare

This is the best I can do for equipment until I have time to unload the stuff this weekend to clean up the trailer.

P4070006.jpg

P4070007.jpg

P4070008.JPG

8. IdealLawnCare

Here is a photo of the gas door open and one of the bottom of the trailer. Some of you may remember I posted pics of in-floor storage boxes I added. This is what they look like outside. I still need to coat them with something. Ill see if I can find the thread to the inside pics of the storage boxes.

P4070004.JPG

P4070010.JPG

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That is a pretty nice rig! I really like your trailer too! I see you added more rear lighting?

10. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

do you like the 6x12 enclosed i might buy 1