1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for shop.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnboy82, Nov 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

This reminds me of Green Finger. The dude used to be in a gang and was identifying bodies on a regular basis. His buddy got shot with a hollow tip bullet and didn't even know it. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. He wen't from gangster to a family man, living in the burbs with kids and went to church too.

What really got me was that alot of posters here fell for that one!!!!!

These stories kill me, keep 'em coming. I will continue to come here for a good laugh from time to time. I love it! :D
  2. Jay ALC

Jay ALC LawnSite Member

I have a single response to this thread: :D Thanks for all the entertainment guys.
  3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Did a search....Here it is.

In life you have wannabees and you have the real deal.

Jason has a great point.

Before there was lawncare, marriage, college, and Jesus.

I was in a Gang. Let me tell you. It was not cool. Your mentallity is that of a terrorist. You don't fear anything. If you were robbing someone. If they looked at you wrong they got atleast pison whipped. If not shot.

I have seen first hand what guns can do. One of my boys shot 19 times, another hog tied and shot in the head, another shot in the back with a shot gun. (his head swelled up like a basket ball.) The story goes on.

One of my best homie was shot twice with hollow tips. When they shot him, he didn't even know right away. He just started throwing up green stuff followed by blood. Thick dark blood, think dark heavy blood. It wouldn't stop comming out. The only thing that saved him was he was a heavy set guy. (he lived by the grace of GOD) Now, he has a 3inch wide scare from his throat down past his navel. The doctors had to slice him open like a pig.

How many of you guys got phone calls around 3:00am because your friend or love one, got a cap busted in him. Come identify the body.

Come identify the body.

That was routine for me. You start to become numb you stay high and drunk so you don't have to deal with pain. (It's like the vietnam effect)

For all you pistol toating fellas. We rolled heavy and deep. DE, SW, Glocks 45,Tec 9, Sigs, we had it all. Can you imagine carrying a piece because you had to. We didn't carry for protection, we carried for survial.

I don't know how it is your area of the country. But here in D.C. it's rough. Like Jason said, it's the front lines.

When you encounter a thug, You must remember they have nothing to loose. They are confused, high,drunk, possessed by devils. Chances are they don't value life. So if you wanna be a Rambo. That's how they want to go. They want to be bragg about when they die.

Regular people don't want to go out like that. They aleast want to be around to see their children and grandchildren.

Don't get me wrong, my house has be broken into and I live in the subs Now. I was upset and mad. But you what, me, My wife, and child was Blessed by God not to be there.

This is not a black, white, liberal, republican thing, it's an eternity thing.

I'm for the right of having arms in your homes and defending it if it comes to that.
    But you have to count the cost. Are you willing to go out like that. Costing a life.

I know this may sound like a sermon or one of those public announcements. I just wanted to share some stories of the past with you.

You guys be safe out there, Cuz I'll be praying for us all.

4. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I'm confussed :confused: I can't keep up with you lawnboy.
  5. RMDoyon

RMDoyon LawnSite Member

little green guy,

The reason you are confused is because lawnboy82's stories are a figment of his imagination.

He cannot possibly keep continuity among his numerous "experiences" because they are not based on reality.

6. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

LB 82

All these replies feeding your frenzy?

It dosen't even matter that everyone calls out your BS!
  7. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

when are u going to reply to all your replies?
  8. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

It'll be a while until he can fabricate a good story to fish himself out of this one!
  9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

He's very busy with work, school, blimpie, new shop, employees, truck, etc, to answer right now.
  10. a1 lawncare

a1 lawncare LawnSite Member

lawnboy has got it going on!!!!!!!! a fleet of trucks, an army of wb's, and all kinds of other equipment, i'm impressed, if my calculations are right you should be able to do both of your accounts in less than 5 minutes. hope your learning something at school, quit day dreaming so much. like flex-deck said build or rent as big as you can, my shop is 32'wX40'd and all i do is wade thru equipment, gotta keep the bass boat somewhere. if and when i do it again i'm building a 60X100 and i don't have near the equipment you (say you) have. all i want is a small office and a fleet of migrant workers, i'll watch jerry springer while there out raking in the dough(he he he)

i am green with envy:alien:

keep em coming, i can use a good laugh

ps. maybe you should find yourself a girlfriend while your at school
    looks like you've got plenty of free time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.