Ideas on a new logo for my new lawn care business.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Holland, May 13, 2013.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Their turnaround time is ridiculous. Gotprint and plan it are much better options
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Hoosier Mower624

Hoosier Mower624 LawnSite Member

I kept mine simple but effective.

[​IMG]

3. matt arends

matt arends LawnSite Member

I had a sign place here locally fix me up a design, the printed it on a big decal that covered me whole rear truck window up for 40 bucks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jeeperscrow

jeeperscrow LawnSite Senior Member

I just found this thread because I'm trying to get away from Vistaprint. I spent a bunch of money through them getting t-shirts/cards/website/company letterhead/magnets/yard signs and all that. Been using them 3 years, but every year I see more and more companies around town with the exact same logo as me. So I'm trying to use up what I have left and go in a different direction.

Stay away from Vistaprint unless you want something someone else in your area already has!

5. TopNotchLandscape

TopNotchLandscape LawnSite Member

I just ended up making my own in Adobe Photoshop. I still used Vistaprint but with my own logo. [​IMG]I can switch up the shapes, colors, font and words and make you one similar if anyone interested message me. The black on the logo is encoded to be transparent so when I get my caps and jerseys made the color of the item is the color of the background. :)

[​IMG]