1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas on a smaller rig for more populated tight areas while getting into bigger jobs

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by SterlingLawn&Landscape, Feb 24, 2013.

1. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 LawnSite Member
    Male, from Youngstown, Ohio

This would work! Get an enclosed trailer with signage, though. Dont go cheap on the trailer though. Pm me and I can tell you what I did with mine. Upgrades with more money, but worth it.

2. SterlingLawn&Landscape

SterlingLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member
    from RI

Alright will do! Feel free to throw any pics up of the lawn rigs you have setup already! Thanks

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  3. M&SLawnCare

M&SLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Exactly what I do. My old 6.5'x12' cheap open trailer begining of the week, 8.5'X20' new enclosed trailer rest of the week and for equipment storage. Only downside is its an extra trailer to store but nice to have a spare and more hauling options.

4. SterlingLawn&Landscape

SterlingLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member
    from RI

Yeah does stink kinda to store another one with limited space, but that aside pretty nice to have to have two different rigs getting setup for when the second truck is possible.