If i could work for one person here it would be

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KathysLGC, Aug 18, 2004.

1. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Bobby! Man you gotta love the problems he gets into! :alien:

2. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

At least every day would be interesting.;)

3. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

For real. Hey Bobby I'm not dissing you in any way so please don't take it like that. I just can't believe you get all the low lives.
    It's gotta make your years go by faster.... oh wait how old are you again? LoL J/K

4. WINGNUT

WINGNUT LawnSite Member

I would work for Jodi. How could you possibly tell her "no".????

5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

if i could work for one person here, it would be .....................tell ya later, do you believe it's after 5pm, and i'm going back out to work? what's become of my life

6. Geoffrey

Geoffrey LawnSite Member

Easiest question of the day! Jim Lewis, have you seen his posts? He's one of the most helpful people on this site and I'm sure working for him would be the exact same!

Geoff

7. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

i would vote for eric (frankenscag machines) or steve (quality landscaping).

both would be interesting, plus since we are all close in age, we would probably get along.

8. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I wouldnt work for anyone! Isnt that the reason we all started a LCO, so we could work for ourselves?!

Trevor

9. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

If I worked for Bobby, he might take me to The Home Depot to meet his supermodel ex-girlfriend. But on the other hand, there would no doubt be threads ABOUT ME on Lawnsite!

10. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Nobody... I don't make a good employee. I agree Trevor, that's just one of many reason's I started my own biz.