if lawns were outlawed

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Ticolawnllc, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Belgium

Belgium LawnSite Member

You realise the woman who will contact you won't be beauty queens? :D i know a guy who used to do this and if you hear those stories you don't know you have to laugh or freak out. I ain't shaking his hand when i see him :D
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Thirty years ago there were so many white stone yards in FL you would of thought that was true. Glad that ugly fad passed with all the lazy old folks that had them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. zackvbra

zackvbra LawnSite Senior Member

hmm thats a tough one. id either get back into drum playing and start a band, play in bars on the weekends for extra cash and/or go into the a/c and refridgeration repair business. Everyone is always going to have an a/c system, and people will pay anything to get their a/c unit repaired if it breaks, especially down here in this hot, muggy weather where the temps can get up to 105 in july and august

5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

White rock rules here now...but did see ONE fake yard and it looked pretty darn good. I stopped and looked at it and they came out and asked how to the oak nuts off of it:laugh: I said it would be $30 per clean up if done weekly:waving:

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

They outlawed em her and wouldn't you know the oxygen saturation whet up and lowered the ground temp.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

Tree trimming/removal in the summer...plowing snow in the winter.

8. jlcrox2

jlcrox2 LawnSite Member

Best thing I've read in a while

9. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Become a warlord. Maybe some of you would roll over for that but not me.