If only all are customers were like this

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hole in one lco, May 10, 2004.

1. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

Here bill was 300.0 and the check was for 400.0

may 10, 2004.jpg

2. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

You gotta love those customers. :)

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

If I were you, I would run right over and kiss that woman on the cheek...they're 1 in a million.

4. GrassFearsMe

GrassFearsMe LawnSite Senior Member

Bend over backwards for those ones. If they need something be there the next day ya hear.

5. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

She isn't even a big money cut but she gives me lunch and in the winter i have 2 thermoses. I take one leave the other for next time.
    The kicker is i cut 5 on that street even when im not at here house she bring me lunch and something to drink.

6. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I like when the gals put those "love notes" in with the check. Sometimes I'll hang 'em on the fridge, as a morale booster.
    Crawdad

7. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Chad, That is great work. You are definately doing your job right when you have customers doing things like this. If only there were more of them! Keep up the great work.

Gravely_Man

8. Superior Lawn Care

Superior Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Those are the keepers. Always keep her lawn looking the best on the street. and make sure you are there personally to do the work dont let employees screw that one up.

9. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Sweet customer! She sounds like the type you should marry (but then, she would not pay you haha). We have the same notepad laying around the house does that count for anything? LOL

10. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

I need some coustomers like that. sometimes i'll get 5 or 10 bucks but 100, damn thats sweet.