1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

if you cant beat em join em

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by oakhillslandscaping, Aug 4, 2008.

1. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

well i had enough of fighting with my dad plus lack of work so im putting my business on hold and decided to get a job with one of the biggest landscape companies in my area 150 employees, around 40 trucks, 3 bark blowers 7 front end loaders the list goes on and on last year they did 23 million in business and the majority of it was all maintance these guys are good and are extremely hard to beat on a bid so long story short here are a couple pics of theyre fleet

2. shethinksmytractors_sexy

shethinksmytractors_sexy LawnSite Member

dayuuummm. them are some nice trucks and alot of em
  3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

wow! use the time to gain knowledge and expierence
  4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

that is all i got to say!!!!!! holy crap!! i bet that man is bald from all the stress!!
  5. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like a good idea, maybe they'll pay for some job related "schooling". Good Luck! :usflag:
  6. lawnpro2210

lawnpro2210 LawnSite Member

:eek:WOW Thats insane
  7. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

There will always be adversity starting out in this business. If you are joining the enemy :nono: because you have to do what you are doing to take care of you and your family more power to you.

But if you are joining the darkside out of spite because you are mad with Dad, Shame on you:cry: Those trucks didn't just pop up over night. They had to go through adversity too.

I wish my dad was in the business and taught me a thing or two.

Nope I had to learn things by trial and error. Lots of errors.

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

holy crap that is a lot of trucks
  9. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

well this job is for a lot reasons, and the fighting with my dad is more then i care to get into and more then you want to hear haha but long story short we lost some key accounts this summer plus some family problems so i took the job thanks for the comments if i was allowed to bring a camera in i would
  10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow nice trucks they choose a good brand:weightlifter: lol