If you could move your business to any part of the country, where would you move?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by MJK, Jul 27, 2007.

1. MJK

MJK LawnSite Senior Member

some areas are dead and some are poping. Where could you go and make that move too? I heard NC is pretty busy, any truth to that?

2. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

3. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont know about business but what a wonderful place. Them folks say hi how you doing they actually mean it.
    Mike

4. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I would never think of leaving jersey. I love it too much.

5. jbone

jbone LawnSite Member

id stick around my area just b/c I like it. otherwise, I wouldnt mind moving anywhere thats cheaper to live.

6. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

LB1234...Where in central jersey? I was in Toms River and the money was VERY good if you were in the top few.

7. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

If you could move your business to any part of the country, where would you move?

Little Cayman, BWI...you didn't say what country.

8. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Im from NC here, yes we are pretty busy. Ive got more work than i need.

9. taproot

taproot LawnSite Member

Same here. I've actually been giving away quite a bit of work to some friends lately.

10. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I live in Western Hunterdon County. We work in Hunterdon, Union, & Somerset counties. Although we did do work up in West Orange earlier this year and I'm working on a big quote in jackson at the present moment. I even have a weekly maintenance client that is wondering if I will work at his summer home installing some landscaping in the pocono's. I said sure. He is willing to give me the keys to his home so we can get in and out of there in a few days. Pretty nice.