if you could team up with anyone on this site to.......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnwizards, Apr 21, 2006.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

educate the new guys and lowballers who would you choose?? I'd pick Bill
    (6'7" 330). He knows his stuff about the lawn business inside and out so his knowledge would help everyone. plus, if they don't listen he could just pick their ass up like a caber and toss them away...:laugh: so, lets hear who you'd team up with and why...

randy

2. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

Frankenscag, he is always tring to do things better. He should work for Exmark

His stripes look like EricElm. Ed

3. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Frankenscag would be cool to meet, but comparing his stripes to the great Eric Elm just ain't right :hammerhead:

There's to many great guys on this site to pick just one, but I wouldn't mind meeting Rod, Mac, or Jim lewis to name a few. I wouldn't mind tossing some silver bullets with Bobby some day but not for educational purposes.

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I'd go with Mac (olderthandirt), just because he has ungodly amounts of money and I'd hope that he'd adopt me one day.

5. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

sheshovel, she seems to know every thing; her and restrorob

6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Bill just because hes Bill and we would have a great time
    Rod because he's old AND ugly so it makes me look that much better
    sheshovel cause you have to have a woman to make the sales to the guys
    Bobby cause with my Ideas and his plans to implement them were sure to corner the market.
    KC so I can give some cash to the guy, hel! having to worry about all of it. Plus need some young blood to do the work.
    And I'd find that ol man Ric he could either make it grow or make it die but one or the other has to be right.
    Sean because I don't want to have to go anywhere so just let him bring the big money to us. Anyone smart enough to get a bunch of professionals to share there secrets was thinking way outside the box, don't even think there was a box back then.
    That would be a good start to the ultimate green/dream team :clapping:

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

the written word is funny, it can be stretched and pulled into many directions, so for that, i've never been one to get blown away by what anyone says on here.
    but if i were to choose, i would simply pick people from our area or vicinity. that would be kc carothers and roger from mcmurray. they both seem to keep it real, i feel matt and i would probably have the most in common with 'em.

8. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Gee thanks Mike but let me burst that bubble right here and now..I Do NOT know everything!
    Just alittle bit about alot of things.....Sorry!

9. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. steve45

steve45 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think a week or two with Bobby Gedd would give me enough material to write a book!